Shiva Sai Mandir’s offerings:
Classes, workshops, lunar and holiday celebrations, prayer and healing services and community service.
Shiva Sai Mandir’s purpose is to bring the blessings of ancient spiritual traditions into modern life. We serve the community through educational programs, cultural enrichment and charitable service. Our goal is to bring spirituality into practical humanitarian endeavor and to bring participants into a direct and personal relationship with the Divine. We honor and support all sacred paths and teachers.
Shiva Sai Mandir offers individual services including ceremonies of blessings (pujas) for the following:
- Weddings and family blessings
- House Clearings
- Health and Well-being
- Planetary Propitiation
- Business Success and Legal Matters
- Conception, Births and First Menses
- Memorial Services
- Rites of Passage; Anniversaries, Graduations, etc.
Shiva Sai Mandir also offers on-site classes for your organization.
- Meditation instruction
- Sanskrit and Vedic studies
- Yoga of music: Raga and Kirtan classes
- Ayurveda: the science of life and longevity
- Vaastu evaluations (the Vedic science of placement and design)
- Vedic art: classes in spiritual and sacred art, commissioned art for homes, shrines and meditation rooms: yantra paintings, copper yantras and icon paintings
This website is set up to receive your prayer requests that are offered daily in a morning puja.